Discover new insights about aptitudes and related occupations.
- Empower students to discover their personal aptitudes in a computer-based assessment, adapted from the latest O*NET Ability Profiler™.
- Understand the relevance between aptitude scores and the world of work based on the U.S. Department of Labor’s job aptitude requirements.
- Gain valuable insight with a thorough evaluation of a student’s abilities in arithmetic reasoning, vocabulary, three dimensional space, computation, name comparison, and object matching.
- Save time with easy-to-use, on-screen directions and test-taking hints that allow students to work independently.
- Quickly identify a student’s potential for specific career and education options by highlighting strengths, occupational matches, and areas for additional training.
Available only as an add-on to Choices® Planner, Choices Planner CT, and Choices CD.
Learn more about the Ability Profiler