Build personalized plans by comparing, connecting, and choosing career and education options.
- Extend your student reach with 24/7 online access in both English and Spanish.
- Support confident career choices with validated assessments that connect students to their best career and education options.
- Save time with self-directed planning tools that are effectively integrated with O*NET data, Career Clusters and Pathways, and U.S. Department of Labor SCANS.
- Enable lifelong planning with personal online portfolios that automatically save and store students’ activities and plans.
- Quickly make data-driven decisions with accountability tools that track student plans and report on their success.
- Give greater access to visually-impaired students through screen reader compatible features and text.
- Include more students, in support of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), by complying with the Rehabilitation Act, Section 508.
Learn more about Choices® Planner